Wholesale

Thank you for your interest in becoming A Merry Little Christmas Retailer.

Pre Orders are now closed for 2021.  If you would like to stock our range in 2021 you are welcome to create an account and order as a Retailer this year, details are below.  You can find information on how to order under the FAQ tab. 

If you would like to become a Partner Retailer or Preferred Retailer in 2022 make sure you are subscribed to the mailing list so you get the 2022 Pre Order Launch information early next year. 

200204-merrylittlexmas2804-copy.jpg

At A Merry Little Christmas we have 3 wholesale levels.  Each comes with slightly different advantages and expectations, all of which are outlined below. 

Partner Retailer 

Our Partner Retailers enjoy the most advantages.

At this level you receive a 40-60% discount off the RRP, an extra 5% discount off your total pre order at check out and free freight and handling for all orders.  Your store will be featured on our website and socials and your store will have postcode exclusivity for the items you purchase (ie. no other stores can stock those items and they will not be available for purchase online within your postcode) which means that customers must come to your store for those items.  You will also be the first to see new collections and invited to pre order to ensure you secure popular items. 

In return, to secure exclusivity, pre orders must be placed by 14th March 2021 with a minimum value of $3000 excluding GST.  A 20% deposit is required with your order followed by the remaining 80% by 1st September 2021.  A Partner Retailer Information pack must be completed by 31st March 2021 for advertising inclusion.

We will be adding booking links soon to arrange a time to connect with Jane to discuss becoming a Partner Retailer and to view the 2021 Christmas Collection. 

Preferred Retailer 

Our Preferred Retailers receive a 40-60% discount off the RRP and discounted freight.  You are also invited to pre order to ensure you secure popular items with a 20% deposit.  The balance is due by the 1st of September.  Orders are shipped from October. 

Pre orders must be place between 22nd and 31st of March with a minimum order of $1000.

Retailer 

Retailers are welcome to register an account at any time and are able to receive 0-60% RRP depending on the order volume.  Minimum order value is only $100.  Retailer ordering is open from the 1st of April 2021 to 25th November 2021.  Stock is subject to availability as items sell out.  Orders are dispatched from October.

"I am passionate about bringing you stunning Christmas ranges year after year.  2021 will see an expansion into hand made Australian products and collaborations with talented Australian Artists.  I look forward to working with you and sharing some Christmas Magic!”
Jane, Founder and Managing Director

wf-.jpg

WHOLESALE LEVELS 

amlc-table-levels..png

DATES TO REMEMBER

amlc-table-dates.png

Please note ...

Whilst  every effort is taken to ensure all of the items on your order are delivered, occasionally there are circumstances outside of our control that can affect supply.  At A Merry Little Christmas we will always do our best to ensure high quality products and timely dispatch.  We understand the importance of your Christmas trade and endeavour to keep you updated and informed every step of the way.

"The only mistake you can make is not asking for help."